User Benefits: Versatility – Spin – Stability
The Yonex VCore Pro 100 racquet is the perfect model for intermediate to advanced players looking for a more versatile and forgiving model than the VCore Pro 97.
The 300 gram weight combined with a 32cm balance will provide excellent stability to set the pace of play.
The 100 headsize (645cm²) will provide more tolerance than the 97 version and offer more versatility.
The 16×19 string pattern is ideal for gaining power to easily counter your opponents, but also for providing spin to push them back.
A notable change from the V2 is that the racquet’s profile has been increased from 21mm to 23mm for more stability and power.
This racquet will work well for intermediate to advanced players looking for a versatile racquet that will also allow them to imprint some nice spin.
– Isometric: Isometric shaped frame to optimize the sweet spot and thus, the tolerance and power of the racquet.
– 2G-Namd Flex Force: Technology that modifies the structure of the graphite in the racquet for greater flexibility and quicker return for better spin
– Lock Booster System: Modified grommets for better contact between the string and the string for more energy transfer and power
– Vibration Dampening Mesh: This material is placed in the graphite and will filter 30% of the vibrations caused by the strike to protect your arm, but also to offer you more touch and precision.
– Flexcon System: The core of the racquet has been reworked to give more length to the arms and less to the handle. This will provide more flexibility and control.
– Flex Fuse: Core material that incorporates absorbent polymers for better feel and comfort.
|Εμβαδόν κεφαλής (sq.in)
|100 sq in
|27 in / 68.5 cm