Wilson Clash 100 V2.0 (295gr.) Racket
The Wilson Clash racquets are back in their 2.0 version! Major innovations thanks to their great stability linked to an exceptional flexibility, these V2.0 keep the keys of the success of the previous model while continuing their evolution. Indeed, the stability has been further improved but also the tolerance. All you have to do is hit and the Clash 100 V2.0 will do the rest!
- Parallel Drilling: Grommet construction provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response while dramatically increasing the sweet spot.
- Vertical Bending: Vertical bending of racket frame increases ball dwell time on string bed for players with more modern, vertical swings.
- Horizontal Bending: Horizontal bending of racket frame creates industry-leading flexibility for enhanced control on more traditional, horizontal swings.
- Torsional Bending: Torsional bending features proprietary carbon mapping to stabilize frame flexibility on off-center hits.
- FORTYFIVE°: Patent-protected frame layup produces more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the more modern, vertical swing path. Material increases both flexibility and stability without compromise through the swing.
- Lightweight frame creates easy swings and increased frame maneuverability
- FORTYFIVE° comprises a patent-protected carbon construction that creates maximum flexibility and stability at impact for an uncompromising blend of power, control and feel
- Revised construction at tip of hoop supplies additional consistency and an enhanced sweet spot
- Design features red and black anodized elastic finish for a clean, rich look on the court
- Horizontal Bending creates industry-leading flexibility for increased control on horizontal, traditional swings
- Vertical Bending increases dwell time for players with vertical, modern swings
- Torsional Bending features proprietary carbon mapping to stabilize the extreme flexibility on off-center hits
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Agiplast plant-based bumper, grommet and end cap components reduce environmental footprint
|Εμβαδόν κεφαλής (sq.in)||100 sq in / 645 sq cm|
|Βάρος (gr)||295 gr|
|Μήκος||27 in / 68.58 cm|
|Ισορροπία||9 pts HL / 31 cm|