– Auxetic: Specific construction used in the Yoke of the racquet. The carbon fibers are woven in a special way to provide better feedback on the hit and a better feel for the game.
– Morph Beam: Shape of the profile changing according to the zone of the racquet to bring power and control.
– Uni Pattern: Spacing between strings is designed to provide maximum tolerance.
– Power Grommets: Enlarged grommets to allow more string movement for more power and spin.
– Directional Drilling: Drilling pattern for more power and a larger sweet spot.
– Graphene Inside: Graphene inside the frame to provide stability and improve energy transfer to the ball.