Head Extreme MP Lite 2022 (285gr.) Racket
Head is reworking its line of Extreme racquets, made for spin. Championed by Matteo Berrettini, the Extreme MP Lite racquets have a spin and power that will appeal to competitive players. The design of the racquet has been revamped with a pistachio green color from the handle to the heart, complemented by a beautiful yellow on the frame and head of the racquet.
User benefits: Maneuverability – spin – power
The Head Extreme MP Lite tennis racquet is ideal for players looking for performance thanks to its maneuverability and good spin.
The 645cm² headsize offers forgiveness on shots while providing a great control to power ratio.
Its 285g weight coupled with a slightly overhead balance of 32.5cm will provide excellent maneuverability. This will help improve your spin and net safety as well as provide more length.
The thicker profile of this racquet (23/26/21mm) improves forgiveness and offers more energy return to the ball for more power without having to strain your arm.
The 16×19 string pattern will accentuate spin to whip up a storm in your opponents’ racquet!
– Intermediate level players looking for spin and power
– Auxetic: Specific construction used in the Yoke of the racquet. The carbon fibers are woven in a special way to provide better feedback and feel when hitting.
– Graphene Inside: Graphene is located at the 3 o’clock, 9 o’clock and 12 o’clock positions to strengthen the frame, provide greater stability and better energy transfer from the racquet to the ball upon hitting.
– Spin Shaft: Optimizes the lateral stability of the racquet, providing more spin.
– Spin Grommets: Funnel grommets on the center posts to improve string movement and maximize spin and power
– Power Grommets: Reworked grommets on the center struts to boost trampoline spin
|Εμβαδόν κεφαλής (sq.in)||100|
|Τύπος πλέξης||16 x 19|
|Πλάτος||23mm / 26mm / 21mm|
|Μήκος||685 mm / 27.0 in|
|Ισορροπία||325 mm / 6 pts. HL|
|Υλικό κατασκευής||Graphite /Auxetic, Graphene Inside, Spin Shaft|
Δεν υπάρχει καμία αξιολόγηση ακόμη.