Yonex VCORE Pro 97 (310gr.) 2021 Racket
The Yonex VCore Pro V3 racquet range continues its ambition to bring maximum control to the hand of all players: control of their shots, control of their ball speed but also control of their trajectory and spin. Adopted by Stan Wawrinka, Pierre-Hugues Herbert or Hubert Hurkacz, this range with a black design completed by green, purple and some blue touches will guarantee optimal game sensations in order to dominate the court with your power.
In order to offer you an unequalled level of performance, Yonex relies on the know-how of its factories located in Japan to produce its racquets. A meticulous work for an exceptional result.
User Benefits: Control – Stability
The Yonex VCore Pro 97 racquet is the perfect model for advanced players looking for the most balanced model of all the racquets in the range with a 97 headsize.
The 310 gram weight combined with a 31cm balance will provide excellent stability to set the pace for the game.
The 97 headsize (626cm²) offers extra control that punchers will appreciate but will require a lot of physical commitment.
The 16×19 string pattern is ideal for gaining power to easily counter your opponents, but also for creating spin to push them back.
A notable change from the V2 is that the racquet’s profile has been increased from 20mm to 21mm for more stability and power.
This racquet will work well for advanced level players looking for a racquet that offers them a lot of control and precision.
– Isometric: Isometric shaped frame to optimize the sweet spot and thus, the tolerance and power of the racquet.
– 2G-Namd Flex Force: Technology that modifies the structure of the graphite in the racquet for greater flexibility and quicker return for better spin
– Lock Booster System: Modified grommets for better contact between the string and the string for more energy transfer and power
– Vibration Dampening Mesh: This material is placed in the graphite and will filter 30% of the vibrations caused by the strike to protect your arm, but also to offer you more touch and precision.
– Flexcon System: The core of the racquet has been reworked to give more length to the arms and less to the handle. This will provide more flexibility and control.
– Flex Fuse: Core material that incorporates absorbent polymers for better feel and comfort.
|Εμβαδόν κεφαλής (sq.in)||97 sq in|
|Βάρος (gr)||310 gr|
|Μήκος||27 in / 68.5 cm|
Δεν υπάρχει καμία αξιολόγηση ακόμη.