Benefits to the Player: Spin – Control – Stability
The Yonex VCore 95 racquet is designed for players looking for a very precise model with good spin.
With a 613cm² headsize and a 22/22/21 mm profile, this racquet offers maximum control.
The 310g weight combined with a 31cm balance will give you plenty of stability to easily counter your opponents.
The 16×20 string pattern is perfect for this racquet as it provides spin and will also give you extra power.
– Advanced players looking for control as well as spin.
– Isometric: Isometric shaped frame to optimize the sweet spot and thus, the tolerance and power of the racquet.
– 2G-Namd Flex Force: Technology that modifies the structure of the graphite in the racquet for greater flexibility and quicker return for better spin
– Aero Trench: A reduction in the size of the grommet at the top of the racquet to improve air penetration and spin
– Aero Fin: Aerodynamic fins located on the edges of the frame to improve air penetration and maneuverability
– Silicone Oil Infused Grommets: New silicone used in the grommets to improve their flexibility for more spin and forgiveness.
– Enlarged Frame Top: Enlarged racquet head at 2 and 10 o’clock for more forgiveness and to hit more interesting angles on the ball.
– New Throat Design: A new core design for more stability and less power loss.
|Εμβαδόν κεφαλής (sq.in)||95 sq in|
|Βάρος (gr)||310 gr|
|Πλάτος||22 mm/22 mm/21 mm|
|Μήκος||27 in / 68.5 cm|
|Υλικό κατασκευής||HM Graphite/2G-Namd|