Benefits for the player: Spin – Versatility – Stability
The Head Extreme Tour tennis racquet is the most demanding model in the line because it has a smaller headsize.
With its 305g and 31.5cm balance, this Head racquet will offer great stability so you can send heavy shots while easily leaning on your opponents’ shots.
The 630cm² headsize will provide more control for players looking for a less power oriented racquet with more versatility. This smaller headsize will be more demanding but will require better placement.
The thin profile with a 22-23-21 mm will ensure better hitting accuracy.
The 16×19 string pattern will accentuate spin to whip up a storm in your opponents racquet!
Type of players :
– Advanced level players looking for spin and versatility
– Auxetic: Specific construction used in the Yoke of the racquet. The carbon fibers are woven in a special way to provide better feedback and feel when hitting.
– Graphene Inside: Graphene is located at 3 o’clock, 9 o’clock and 12 o’clock to strengthen the frame, provide greater stability and better energy transfer from the racquet to the ball upon hitting.
– Spin Shaft: Optimizes the lateral stability of the racquet, providing more spin.
– Spin Grommets: Funnel grommets on the center posts to improve string movement and maximize spin and power
– Power Grommets: Reworked grommets on the center struts to boost trampoline spin
|Εμβαδόν κεφαλής (sq.in)
|16 x 19
|22mm / 23mm / 21mm
|685 mm / 27.0 in
|32.49 cm / 6 pts. HL
|Graphite /Auxetic, Graphene Inside, Spin Shaft